You’re ready to buy a home and you know what you’re looking for.
Buyer Level 1 Overview – $5,000
Our Level 1 clients could receive up to $22,000 cash back at closing as a Buyer Rebate. This level is the best option for folks who haven’t found their dream home yet, but are serious about buying. Our Level 1 clients know what they want to buy in the Houston area in and around the 610 Loop, know their buying power, and are ready to find their next home. Here’s how it works:
After we receive your pre-approval letter and a signed buyer agency agreement, we can get started on your search and set you on the path to a new home!
Your account manager will work with you one-on-one to set up your home search. Once you’ve narrowed down your selection to 5 homes or fewer, we’ll tour those properties with you to make sure you’ve found the right home, in the right area, at the right price for you.
For our Level 1 Rebate program for homes $300K to $900k in Our Markets your agent will:
Meet with you 1-on-1 to determine:
- Your needs, wants, and “nice to have” criteria
- Where in Our Markets you want to purchase a home
- Which homes you want to see on your first property tour (up to 5 homes)
If you don’t find a home on your first property tour, your agent with work with you to refresh your selection criteria and show you properties on your second property tour (up to 3 additional homes).
Once you’ve found a home you want to buy, your agent will:
- Prepare a Buyer’s CMA (comparative market analysis) to help you determine a fair offer price for the home you’ve chosen
- Prepare the paperwork and submit your offer, as well as work to negotiate the price you feel comfortable paying for the home you’ve chosen
Once you’re under contract, your agent will:
Help you project manage the buying process from offer to closing, including but not limited to:
- Giving advice & encouragement
- Coordinating the scheduling of your inspection and appraisal
- Negotiating as needed after inspections
- Keeping in contact with your lender as well as the title company to be sure everything is on track for closing